Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wikipedia

Just a little post to say how much I love wikipedia.
Its great for those moments when you are just like "Oh my god, I recognise that actor/actress what were they in again?" It's sad but this happens to me a lot. And it's the most annoying thing ever. I HAVE to know where they're from.
It's also great for finding out about my future celebrity husband (I have a few- eg. Channing Tatum, Ryan Reynolds, Douglas Booth, most rugby players...), you find out all this great stuff like the age gap (VERY important), where they grew up, if they've got a girlfriend, just from one page!!
Yes this is making me out to be very shallow.
But it is also useful for essay writing. It knows EVERYTHING. I don't know a single one of my friends who doesn't use wikipedia at some point to find out what the hell they're actually meant to be writing about.
So yeah, wikipedia is great. End of.
BIG KISSES

No comments:

Post a Comment